Thursday, November 10, 2011

Welcome To The Red Thread Kids Blog!!

Hi and Welcome!
I have switched from my Red Thread Kids website to a blog format, simply because I won't be posting the volume of pictures that I did before. And hopefully, this blog will reach more people than the website did. Be sure to bookmark this page and share the blog link with friends and family!!
I am working closely with an adoption agency, as well as a few contacts in China to bring you as much information on the shared list children as I can. Now more than ever before, these kids need our help to find their families. The CCCWA has informed agencies that they may post only the pictures of their designated children on their websites. That leaves the children on the shared list without a voice. Let's be their voices!
*Please comment under the blog posts of the children you are interested in. Leave your email address and let me know whether you are signed on with an agency or not. If you ARE, I will send you the info you need for your agency rep to get the child's file. If you AREN'T, I will put you in touch with an agency rep who can help you get started:)

No comments:

Post a Comment