Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ralphie

Ralphie

When I opened Ralphie's file, I immediately recognized his baby pictures. Those *adorable* baby pictures!!! What a handsome fella Ralphie is!! I have advocated for him in the past, although for the life of me I can't remember what I called him back then (Mommy-Brain!). So now he is Ralphie, b/c it sounds closest to his Chinese name;)
Ralphie recently turned 7 years old, and has had surgery for cataracts in both eyes. He also has bilateral nystagmus, left eye strabismus, and an inguinal hernia that must have been repaired, because there is no mention of it other than initally. Ralphie has limited vision, but he can see and follow objects with both eyes. He can run, jump, climb stairs and play like other children. He can dress himself and feed himself. Ralphie is described as a "lovely boy", and he just loves his foster mother. He prefers to spend time with her and help her do housework.

Now I *know* there is a Mama out there who needs a young man to help her with chores!! Anyone?

Comment here or email me for more info on adorable Ralphie!

No comments:

Post a Comment